You are granted a limited license to access and use dashdit in accordance with the Terms and any instructions and guidelines posted on dashdit. We reserve the right to terminate your license to use dashdit at any time and for any reason, or to charge for commercial usage in the future.
The failure of dashdit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and dashdit and governs your use of dashdit, superseding any prior agreements between you and dashdit (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
dashdit provides the site, application and services (the Service)on an as-is and as-available basis, and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. dashdit disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. dashdit specifically disclaims any implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, information accuracy, integration, or interoperability.
Use of dashdit is at your own discretion and risk such that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use.
You expressly understand and agree that dashdit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
dashdit reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service and for any consequences thereof.
Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms, including the dashdit Usage Policies ("Usage Policies"). You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorise or encourage any third party to:
- use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by dashdit;
- upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- prevent others from using the Service; or
- use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Terms, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences.
dashdit reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Terms has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
dashdit does not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All material you upload remains yours, however, by sharing your content, you agree to allow specified others to view your content.
Because dashdit serves as a repository of information, user-generated content does not represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of dashdit, and dashdit makes no claim of accuracy of any user-generated material.
dashdit takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does dashdit have any obligation to monitor such third party content. dashdit reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the Terms of this Terms. dashdit also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- enforce this Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of dashdit, its users and the public.
dashdit will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Terms.
By selling an artwork you warrant you may legally sell the item and that you have accurately described your artwork.
All sales are binding. The seller is responsible for shipping up to the point of delivery or otherwise completing the transaction with the buyer within 20 days, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as: (a) the buyer fails to provide a valid address for delivery.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities with regard to selling via dashdit and any and all data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, and links (together, "Content") that you submit with your artwork records.
When using dashdit for selling artworks you must:
- not be false, inaccurate or misleading,
- not be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items,
- not infringe upon any third-party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy,
- not breach this Agreement, any site policy or community guidelines, or any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising),
- not be obscene,
- not modify, adapt or hack dashdit or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with dashdit,
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that dashdit owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "dashdit IP"), and such dashdit IP is protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. dashdit IP includes rights to
- the Service developed and provided by dashdit; and
- all software associated with the Service.
Unauthorised use of the Service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of the Service and any dispute arising out of such use of the Service is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.